Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Chris Johnson leaves the Titans where do you think and want him to go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,032
    I have grown tired of the "We aren't using C.J. properly" argument. C.J. thinks he should get the ball on every play, but you can't use C.J. as an up the middle runner all game long. C.J. thinks he hasn't gotten enough blocking for his runs, but half our team was blocking for him including our tigh ends who quit catching balls to block for him. Rather than admitt that he has lost some ability he blames our O Line which seems to get worse every year. I know for a fact that the size of the writing on this forums has gotten smaller because my eyes are still good . . .

If C.J. would run like he did during the last game of the year when he thought he would miss the 1,000 yard mark . . . . I would be all in for keeping him. He's a player.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,815
    taboo = 4-5 people working as slowly as possible to come out of the closet
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    yea, RSB and XO
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Does anyone, who is not a retarded homer, think we can get a third for CJ?

Serious question.....
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    I really like Turbin and Michael. Maybe we should offer them Shonn Greene instead of CJ though. After all everyone knows Greene is the better player right?
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    They already have 2 Shonn Grennes
  7. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH! [IMG]
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $58
    No. No one in the league will pay his salary. Especially since they know we won't either.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    You laugh but this is what this board honestly believes. They believe we're better off with Greene.
  10. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469
    The difference is perceived value. Perception is always reality for most people and CJ has a bigger name.

So, we wouldn't trade Greene over cj in this scenario because like all good business men we want the biggest bang for our buck, right?

What we do is trade the rock that looks like a gem(cj) even if we get half the perceived value of that gem.