I would take Tebow over VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

sick strategy by john elway saying that he didnt think Tebow was good and then tryin to shop him around

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Poison? Dude if he's such a poison and not a team leader then why does the team win a lot more than when he's in there? I'm not sure how much more evidence you need. You're debating with me because you're trying to sway mine and anybody who's reading this opinion to agree with your opinion or why would you be typing this. But it's hard for you to debate when you only have an opinion. Meanwhile I'm showing you facts of how the Titans play with and without VY and either it's a huge coincidence or the team response better with VY is in there.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Was 2008 just a huge coincidence? If so, 10 to 15 of VY's wins could be coincidence as well.

42 Td's and 42 INTs also suggests that. Being cut may suggest that. Kyle Orton in Chicago suggests that's possible.

4. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

2008 was the emergence of Chris Johnson. The defense was ranked top 3 for most of the season. Lendale white was still playing good. And Kerry managed the games. That's why 2008 was a success.

But then teams schemed for CJ. Lindale got fat. The defense begin to slow down. Kerry had to do more than just manage the game. That's why they lose more than they win.

With VY once again things are open for CJ. Teams know VY can make plays so they back off some of the aggressiveness. Defense bends but don't breaks. This is why VY wins. Not cause he is great but because he is also managing the game but bringing the fear of play-making as well.

Simple, easy that's the Titans in a nutshell!!!!!!!!!

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:ha:

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tebow has actually impressed me getting the starts over the last couple weeks. Problem is, he's a bonehead. Goes straight at linebackers, how long will that last until he gets hurt.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nothing to really argue with here but Cjthebeast gave him an "it sucks" for that? Interesting.

I would think we all could agree that Tebow's committment to the team, his attitude and leadership are without question. So what is the question then?

2 major differences between Tebow and Young other than that. Tebow's contract is only for $2M a year and has 4 years left and he is 4 years younger. That alone makes him more desirable to build a team around.

John Elway will be an absolute failure as Gm of that team and his only hope is for Tebow to be a top 10 QB for the next decade. Star players rarely make good coaches or front office people.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Haven't been called out in a while. His post does suck. This thread sucks.

The guy has played how many games?

You want to build a team around Tim Tebow??

Tim Tebow??? :hdrool:

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think I might've been the first one to start a fire Fisher thread and everybody thought I was crazy then too.

Maybe I'm right about some things

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tim Tebow is the best Filipino QB in the history of the NFL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar