I would take Tebow over VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

ATL Vick was slightly better the pre-2009 Young.

However 2010 Vick is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the post-'59-0' Young

2. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I have trouble agreeing with this. Not sure how things would have worked out for VY for the rest of this year because Fisher f%$ked it up. But Vick has never been a very good QB until this season. I think Andy Reid is one of the best head coaches for QB's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Tebow needs to chill out a bit... he is young and dumb and has to much energy. rushing for 60-97 yards a game plus playing QB is gonna wear him down within 4 seasons.

He better take the off season and learn the passing game more. Teams have game film on him now and guys on defense will lay the wood on him next year.

Vick seems to get hurt every few weeks, VY gets hurt every 4 hours. he better take note or be ready to play with a broken nose like Big Ben cause he runs around.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Just wanted to quote you a little bit later in the thread.

5. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Just please, fire Fisher. He had his chance, without Vince, and his record sucks, still. He is not an innovator. He is a 500 coach at best.

KFC actually played pretty well and we still lost. Fisher can't figure out how to get Randy Moss and Kenny Britt on the field at the same time. Letting Blount go was a big mistake. You need some smash with the dash and CJ was obviously hurt this year.

Tim Tebow? You obviously don't know jack about football. The guy fails the eye test on so many levels it isn't even funny.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont know why the titans refuse to get a great passing QB. does Bud not like Pass First teams?

7. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I think VY did a damn good job considering he only got to pass on 3rd and long.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

VY did have the highest passer rating in the league this year. Maybe with more attempts he'd get more passing yards and TD's?

Maybe its time to let him throw the ball 30 times a game.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You people are blind when it comes to VY. Not sure what else to say. I am ready for him to go and take a bunch of his "followers" with him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Stats don't lie...I mean...the wins don't lie...I mean...he has bad mechanics.

Blind about what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar