I wonder if Schwartzie watched the Steelers yesterday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I hope Reese was watching the game as well and has a change of heart in terms of devaluing LBs.

My only concern about spending FA $$$ and high draft picks on defense is that Schwartz will just waste their talents.

Reese has given him a bunch of high picks already and he has done nothing but produce a consistently predictable and bad defense the past 2 yrs.

2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Thats true. But how many other teams tried that and failed?

3. Hey, teams have tried to blitz him and have gotten killed, too.

You can't beat the Colts with just a scheme (though I still like my strategy of a 20-man blitz on the first play to try and injure Peyton). You have to have players who are good enough to execute it as well as the Colts can execute on offense...

4. Maverick

Maverick Guest

The trick was not showing your defensive "cards". Usually Peyton does a fake snap signal to see who is coming, the Steelers weren't moving (most plays) until the ball was snapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar