I wish the front office of the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I wish the titans come this offseason will get off their butts and finally get a WR that makes a difference. The WR's on this Team dont belong on the same field as Vince Young. This team has never gone out and gotten a stud in the reciever position. Vince Young with 309 yds passing 79 yds rushing he keeps doing that he will get killed he would have had 400 yds passing had the numbskulls caught a ball. Titans NEED A WR who can catch.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Our Front Office hasn't had much success in bringing in high priced Free Agent WRs.

3. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

Wow..thought I'd disagree completely from the thread title, but I couldn't agree more.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I really dont understand why P Williams isnt getting any PT at WR or as a KR or PR (which he was good at in college).... He cant possibly be that much more worse than the guys that are on the field now.

I see the perfect offseason as:

1. Signing RB M Turner
    2. Drafting Adarius Bowman in the First
    3. Drafting the Top TE in the Second
    4. Trading our 3rd for Ocho Cinco
    5. Resign Fat Al
    6. Pick up a good DE in Free Agency or the Draft

Maybe Im in lala land but that would be an insane overhaul

5. I agree but I'd make a few changes:
    1. Sign M. Turner.
    2. Trade first round pick for #85
    3. Resign Al.
    4. Draft Earl Bennett in second round.
    5. Best TE available in the 3rd round (there will be plenty).

Of course, with our FO we'd be lucky for two moves of that calibur.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

is the Ocho Cinco talk still viable? (sweet if it is)

1. No M.Turner ... he'll want to much $$$ and I think we have a good thing going in the two backs we have (L.White and C.Henry)
    2.Resign AL Definitely (use the money we saved from M.Turner)
    3. Earl Bennett would be sweet or possibly Manningham in 1st
    4.Defense, Defense, Defense - Load Up

7. Larry Fitzgerald and Chad Johnson can both be had for the right price.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Fitz would be nice... I like what he would offer VY... a freakin' safety blanket

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why the hell is Fitz up for grabs? And wasn't Boldin up for grabs this off-season as well?

Leinart is bad enough why get rid of two of the best WRs around and make him worse.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/tag/LarryFitzgerald/

ya gotta scroll down a bit, and it's a bit old -

"Only two regular-season games into the Ken Whisenhunt era, rumors already are flying receiver Larry Fitzgerald is looking to leave the Cardinals when his rookie contract ends.

Fitzgerald, as the rumor goes, is not a big fan of Whisenhunt's run-based offense, and for good reason. Fitzgerald currently is averaging only five catches and 53.5 yards per game, which puts him on pace for 80 receptions and 856 receiving yards for the season. He currently has no receiving touchdowns in 2007."

I could see Wisenhunt's offense definitely annoying Fitz a bit, but like the reporter says that doesn't really seem like Fitz.. but what do I know.. not like Fitz and I are best buddies... anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar