I was just at a Steelers game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blitz71burgh

blitz71burgh Camp Fodder

The Steelers take over every stadium, if they didnt home teams wouldn't sell out,there for the game wouldn't be on tv.Just watch how many will be in tampa next week.

2. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I was in 115 and there were a lot of steeler fans. And in the fourth about 10 minutes left it felt the every Titan fan left and all it was was steeler fans all around me. Me and a couple buddies were actually applauded by the steeler fan around us because we stayed. It hurt, it really did.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I had no idea Titans have hosted stoolers 110 times in a row.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah well I was less well loved by the stooler fans in 320, probably because I kept reminding them that pissburgH SUCKS!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 6RINGS

6RINGS Camp Fodder

Dude you are wrong again as you were about CJ and Vince Young. Steeler fans stretch across the world. We do not travel well.....we are already there....

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Guarantee your fan base wouldn't be as big if you had 0 rings like we do.

Say Bill Cowher hadn't won a Super Bowl and was still coaching (which is basically what position we're in with Fisher). Do you think Steelers fans would be "all over" stadiums?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. When they're good- Steelers fans are everywhere.

I think people here forget that most people here had a favorite NFL team before the Titans came along.

It'd be hard for me not to sport a Lions jersey when they play here. But then again, there are no Lions bandwagon fans. And they'd be the underdog.

Most Steelers "fans" are just the guys that want to like a 'tough' football team that has wins under their belt. See the username "6RINGS". Since they're already established, they can say stupid things even when they suck like "How many championships your team have??!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 6RINGS

6RINGS Camp Fodder

Nice try but I am 38 and have always loved the Steelers. My dad brainwashed me and I am happy he did.....Most of my family are Steeler fans and we have never set foot in Pittsburgh...You can hate all you want but it is what it is. We have the 2nd largest national following behind the Dallas Cowpukes....now you wanna talk bandwagon fans....you should start there.

9. 6RINGS

6RINGS Camp Fodder

That is a stupid statement...You could say that about any team. Kids love teams that win. Kids are real bandwagon fans and when they see a team win a lot they become fans of that team and many times it sticks till adulthood. The Steelers were winning in the 70's when I was a young kid so my dad did not have to brainwash me much....I don't see many adult bandwagon fans and If I do....nine times out of ten they are women....

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yikes...

Yeah, 2nd largest following to the cowboys. That's something to be ashamed of being part of rather than seeming to be proud of it.

It sounds like "hey, everyone else likes them so so do I!"

But I understand how the family thing goes. The team you're more familiar with growing up typically becomes your team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar