Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I want you guys to join my free yahoo league.

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by jessestylex, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Free, Auto Draft (unless you guys want to do a live draft) just for fun and bragging rights.

League ID is 142270

password is cj2k2000

2. That Guy Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $0
    I don't have time for a full live draft, unfortunately. I don't like auto drafts.

I'd be down with a snake draft. It's quick and you still get some choice over who you want.
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    i'm cool with what ever, but i didnt see the option for a Snake Draft on Yahoo.
  4. That Guy Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $0
    I usually do my fantasy teams on ESPN. I'll check out the yahoo one a little later tonight.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,073
    Auto drafts are horrible.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281
    If you're willing to, the best way would be to do the draft here and then you can fill in our rosters.
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    ^ thats fine with me, offline draft ..thats how me and my co workers do at the bar every year. 1 guy manages it on a list then adds who we picked.

but if everyone is gonna be here for that , we might as well do a live draft online to make it easier. QB, WR, RB, TE, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN is all you have to pick.

lets agree on a date and time. i prefer the evening after 5pm. August 13th and 14th is still open.
  8. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
  9. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281
    That's a big if, there's always people who don't show up for whatever reason and they'll hate their auto-drafted team and quit.
  10. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    well maybe they will maybe they wont, once i get enough people i'll set a date. everyone sign up! it'll be fun. nothing to lose. this year is going to be wild. never know who is gonna break out and have a big year. the usual top picks might not be so smart this season :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.