Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I want to trade my car!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by J Falk, Apr 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    you guys are such women

my whip
    [IMG]
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Hyundai guy? I drive an '08 Tiburon & love it to death. I have mad love for the Genesis Coupes, looking at purchasing one in a few months... soon as I get my tuition reimbursement check! :banjump:
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    The dealer was out of Volvos, so you got a SUV?
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    Lol...that jeep ain't much better...

I got offered a 72 malibu for it, but I'm afraid it might break down on me, and I'm not a mechanic by any means...
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    why would you want to trade that anyway? Good gas mileage, isn't a beater, and it probably does okay with how bad the roads get in Memphis anyways.
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,944
    Actually this is my first Hyundai, and so far I Iike it. It's a bit of an under-performer but its a 6speed so I am happy.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'll recommend a site to you: importshark.com. If you like aftermarket stuff that site will be your best friend.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    This is my ideal car. If any of you have a black Jeep Laredo, let me know, I might buy it.

[IMG]

for now I drive my customized Durango, but it's getting up there in mileage and may crap out at some point soon. I'm hoping to hit 200k, but it's a Dodge so IDK if thats gonna happen
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    I'm a Texans fan... I'll give you my 2006 black Honda Civic coupe with 132,000 miles on it for your Accord. I'll even give you $5 when we exchange.

K thanks.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    I'm hoping my dad will get me a car when I graduate. If not, I'll just convince him to get a new car for himself and give me his current one.