Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I want to cut/trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by joeman546, Dec 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    Couldn't agree with you more. No other team wants to pay CJ that contract, especially if they have to trade a high draft pick for him.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,668
    In a way he is the reason our defense is terrible.

If only we had a RB that could keep the chains moving so the defense could catch their breath...
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Even Adrian Peterson can't do that by himself. This is football, not basketball. You cannot do it by yourself. Especially at RB!!! I personally hope the FO and coaches (whoever they are in the offseason) focus on the players on the team who aren't good. It would seem to enhance the likelihood of improving the teams results a little more.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,668
    This isn't basketball? Shoot.

All I'm saying is if we had a RB that went north and south, we'd be better.

Fulfill that any way possible, I don't care what we do with C.J., keep him, trade him, cut him into little pieces and bury him, just get ANOTHER RB who is about getting the tough yards. Because C.J. can't.
  5. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    If we were in cap problems then dumping CJ might make sense, but we are not cap strapped.

Just go find a decent backup RB to spell CJ and take the short yardage carries.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Have you seen our defense?
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    AP has literally ZERO passing game, 32nd in the league. 168 yards passing a game, terrible. They pack multiple extra defenders in the box, AP still puts up amazing #s. There pass D is bad (not as bad as ours). Rush D is still pretty good. Right now the Vikings would be the 6th seed in the NFC. So it looks like he is doing it by hisself. Although, I don't see them making playoffs.
    ncaalover12 and Ryno high five this.
  8. joeman546 Rookie

Moolah:
    $266
    Cut or trade,i just want a course of action thathelps the teaM. I guess i wan t a guy who is a threat to convert on third and short, since getting a hit is more common tan the homerun, and is better in thhhe redzone.
  9. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I couldn't help but notice you left out the post where I mentioned the first 6 games and how he performed in them. Was Amano getting hurt what made CJ suck the first part of the season? Please, enlighten me, since you say you have a better understanding of football than me. I know the offensive line plays a huge part in the running game, and it also very heavily depends on the scheme. With Mike Munchak and Bruce Matthews as part of our coaching staff, one would think the o-line is the least of our worries. From what I saw earlier this season, it was a combination of bad play by CJ and the o-line, as well as just getting behind in games and never really being able to establish the run.
  10. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    AP >>>>>>>>>>>>>> CJ regardless of the o-line. And he's not much slower than CJ. That Vikings team sucks and AP is carrying that them by himself. I wouldn't be surprised if we were a playoff team with AP.

And this is not long after an ACL tear, amazing.