I Want Mallett

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big Time Titan, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When the term "drugs" is used, it's not talking about weed. And people who party hard tend to have more problems than just what they're doing at parties. You don't party hard when your life is all sunshine and lollipops, it's to bury the crap.

I have ZERO problem with players that smoke weed, and do jello shots off strippers, that's all good times, but that other stuff is not kosher in my book

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 24

24 Starter

I don't think it's going to happen.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I only gave you a high five for "and do jello shots off strippers" :beerbang:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The best realistic way for us to get the players we need and to stay away from flakes and questionable character is to take JJ Watt with our first pick and Ricky Stanzi with our 2nd. If Mallett was there in the 2nd he is worth taking despite his issues but i don't see us giving up picks to trade up for anybody.

We can sit where we are and do very well.

Watt-Stanzi-Foster or Watt-Foster-Stanzi if we think we can do it that way. I don't think this is that complicated. Those 3 guys are high character high effort guys who can play. Why dick around with Fairley when we are avoiding head cases and low lifes? The talent has to be worth the risk. Fairley is not a better prospect than Watt so he is not.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You guys don't really expect Munchak and Co. to actually show their hand as to who they're looking to take at QB. Not to say that they don't want a mobile guy like Locker, but come on, you can't really read too much into what they're saying before the draft.

The "drug problems" that Mallett allegedly has aren't fair. It's all speculation and heresy. And just because the kid's dad is/was a meth head, it's not fair to label him the same.

Now if he had/has been arrested for serious drugs, placed in rehab for said drugs then I could totally understand all the negative sh!+ being said about him. I am almost certain all of these false reports are being put out there by the team that wants him most. Miami, Minnesota and Seattle could all be trying to force his stock to drop so they can then snatch him up. And I can already hear it now, the team that takes him will say that they never felt that those "issues" were ever a concern.

6. JCBRAVE

If this isn't sufficient proof he's a coke head, IDK what is. A little nose candy at the Sugar Bowl.

[​IMG]

7. JCBRAVE

Look at this incriminating photo. Find me the white eyeballs, can't can you...

[​IMG]

8. JCBRAVE

He must be stoned here to be thinking about those teams.

[​IMG]

9. JCBRAVE

Mallett took this from Big Ben's closet.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sounds like Locker to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar