I use Turtle Wax and Black Magic tire shine.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What do you use on your car?

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I spread the PB on my sandwiches with a forward first motion, then rotate backwards covering the bread slice.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Whatever the guy/girl puts on my track at the car wash

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I prefer putting a glob of peanut butter in the middle of one slice and a glob of jelly in the middle of the other. I then press the two together and rub them up and down and side to side.

It isn't distributed as evenly as spreading with a knife but the beauty of a pb&j is that sometimes, you get a bite with more of the peanut butter and sometimes more jelly.

Unpredictability keeps the taste buds aroused. That's how I like to roll.

:yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do you use it on your Hyundai?

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

it doesn't matter what you use but just make sure you follow this video so you put it on right......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PycZtfns_U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PycZtfns_U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I drive a Japanese car. You don't have to wash Japanese cars.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yes i do.

most people i know are to lazy to wash they own cars. rather pay 30-40 at a car wash place.

but i do it all in house. cause im not lazy.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I haven't been able to wash my own car in 2 years because of water restrictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar