i thought you guys might like this.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

its a couple of good articles on tony brown from last year. this team is so special, i have alot of favorates and i have flip flopped them, alot, and that is something i have never done before as a titans fan, but brown is my absolute. watching him since he has been here, and then reading and learning more about him off the feild, his story, the more i love the guy! he is truly one of a kind, and i am glad that we gave him a chance when no one else would! he is special!

here are the links!http://www.titansonline.com/news/com_news_detail.php?PRKey=6344
    http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/ae-engine/Tennessee-Football/2008092601/114.html
    http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2008/jul/15/epps-brown-bagels-and-ickey-nfl-training-no-joke/ on the bottom in this link is a small vid of some of the workouts he does during off season! WOW!!!!

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Have you ever noticed how much dancing Brown does on the field? During commercial time outs the stadium plays music and Brown dances to it. It was especially noticable during the last Ravens game. He actually had some other players following his lead.
    Cool guy.
    I like Brown. He has found a welcoming home here in Nashville.

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

you know what, in the games that come on tv, i have noticed that! i think that is very awesome! he, in so many ways, reminds me alot of a much more mature verson of vince young, what i know vince young can be, like the vince at UT. what i mean by that , is that he is just loose and has fun, and i have a feeling that the WHOLE TEAM not just the defense, but the entire team feeds off of him, i strongly feel that! he is just all around awesome! and i seriously want to make it to nashville to go to a charity event that he may do, or even training camp or something , and meet him and tell him how much appercite him! i would love to meet the rest of my favorate titans , keith, jevon, cortland, griff, lendale, vince, and cj, and kerry, but i want to meet tony alot more!!

4. fitantitans

During training camp, they will post the names of the players that will be laying back after practice to sign autographs. They also have a Titans carivan that runs throughout the area. Different players participate, the schedule and the players will be posted.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

is this info being posted about brown so we all can get on the tony brown bandwagon while we wave albert bye?

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I just threw up in my mouth a little

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. eTitan81

yeah, it is a pretty sick thought to think that would actually become a reality.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You must be joking. :rolleyes:

9. eTitan81

there is no DT in the league i would pick over haynesworth

10. fitantitans

.........at what price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar