Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I think we beat the Bears.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 28, 2012.

1. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043

TITAN UP, WAKE UP. Bears arent good? Wow, this is exactly why we always fail. We live in fantasy world's and think our team is as good as anyone, besides the Air McNair and Eddie George days and 2008, we havent had a chance. Now all of a sudden a 6-1 team isnt any good and our 35 points per game defense is going to beat them? Not a chance, we cant even beat the Chargers and they lost to the Browns. Wake up man, seriously.
  2. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043

Oh, and I would take the Bears defense to score more points Sunday than the Titans offense. Mark it down.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    How did the Bears look against the Panthers today?
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    I heard all this talk against the Lions.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558

I think someone has some really good drugs that their not sharing with the rest of us.

someone tackle and hold him down.. I'll search his pockets
  6. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    BAD, but GOOD TEAMS FIND A WAY TO WIN. The Titans found a way to lose. It was 19-7 with 7 minutes left. Yea, not sure we would have kept that lead either.

But TITANUP, I hope your right. I'd be a poster child for a day to get a win anyday
  7. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    Titanup19
    Seeing this in person sunday, I think it was more than talk, don't you?
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    I think someone was wrong.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,094
    Lol...

I do think the Bears are still a bit unproven. I think the Texans/Bears game should be a good barometer of where the two teams really are.

Bears have only beaten one team with a winning record so far - Colts... and that was Luck's first start in the NFL.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Killer thread bump. TitanUp time to man-up and admit you were oh so wrong. I dig the optimism, but you were just being a homer. lol