I think Dee Milliner is our guy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SawdustMan, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really don't want Milliner, but I'd rather have him than Mingo and any WR.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I feel you. I'm on the same page, but don't see it happening. I would actually prefer to trade back if Milliner was available. Then take Tank Carradine with our 1st, Slay with our 2nd, and we'd like have 3 3rds now to work with.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I could get behind that. I'm unsure what put milliner top 10 while watching film. other than playing on Alabama .... I see streaks of good then him being entirely out of position. Failing to contain, missing tackles. Lol I hope we get slay or rhoads or trufant.

4. Clark

Yea no mingo or first round WR. I'd go guard at the very least.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mingo is the best pass rusher in this draft, and you dont want him??? Wow.

6. Clark

I really like Rhoads style as well. Very aggressive CB and will punch a WR at the line. I could dig that smash mouth style he brings along with greg williams. Plus he got Ups for daaaays.

7. Clark

I honestly don't think he is. He's a pure speed element to me. If we were a 34 maaaaybe. Not the type I envision us having tho.

I might be in the minority but I would rather bet on Ansah becoming a top DE based on potential than draft Mingo. In the right system he could possibly prove to be a very dynamic player, but I don't think that is here.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would be happy with Mingo if I knew we could bulk him up. Him, Star, Floyd, or Milliner will be there at 10. Ansah should get consideration as well but I rather take a risk with bulking up Mingo rather than the project in Ansah. Milliner is a really good player but wouldn't be top 10 if this was another year, would still be okay with him and he fills a pressing need. Floyd and Star of course would be good picks, even though we have depth at DT that's all we have, depth. Outside Casey I don't really see a guy that's an automatic starter, more like rotation guys. We can start out with Casey and Hill then work the rookie in with Martin more. DL could be really fun to watch next year.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre thinking of Dion Jordan, he's a pure speed guy.

IDK how anyone could watch Mingo play and not want him. Dude can do EVERYTHING a DE is suppose to do.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I could definitely see it going down like that as well. I'm extremely confident that A)Milliner, B) Lotulelei/Floyd, or C) Jordan/Ansah (<-this being the least likely) will be there at 10. And I just can't see us going OG in any of those scenarios. Not even for Warmack. There's still very good value at guard in the 2nd round.

The only thing I disagree with here is that the Bills can trade back and still get Geno. They should consider themselves extremely lucky if he's even there at 8. I still think he's one of the first 3 picks off the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar