I read this then lost it - can someone confirm?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's what the team is worth, not what they'll sell at.

Who pays sticker price on anything anyways? And you mean to tell me you don't think Bud is nutty enough to sell him the team at a lower price? He doesn't need to own all of the team, just a chunk of it.

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

And I swear other sites have seen that post because its all over the Broncos board. Adams is going to give Archie a piece of the franchise for Peyton to sign.
    You seriously started a hot rumor. ROFL!

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you're pulling out of your arse right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

LOL.....Seriously, I hope I started those rumors. I even e-mailed Clay Travis at 104.5 the zone my findings. The other day after Peyton's Phoenix visit I was thinking about what Bud could possibly offer that was so special. It hit me after reading Bud's statements about offering a management job and keeping Peyton forever after he retired. I searched the rules... perused the entire 294 page document and found that tidbit. I'm sure Bud and the lawyers are well aware of it too.

Bite me Broncos! :moon2:

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Bud just made a statement sunday night that he would like to have Manning on the staff after he retires. That is all. There is nothing saying that he was or will be offered any sort of coaching position as part of his deal. And are you guys F'n kidding me?!?!? Offering him part of the team? Get real. I knew the manning fans were stupid, but I didn't think they were retarded.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Everyone is just repeating rumors. No need to be a jerk.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Real. partial ownership (like 1%) and exec position.

8. Thaddeus43

Its ironic that you are defending these peoples' "made up dreams" cause that is what they are ... I assume that your screen name was meant to be taken in a satirical sense.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Definitely true...

Part of why Bud is so focused on attaining him

10. Thaddeus43

How can you people just say "real" like it is a fact ... please show mean one source that says they are offering Manning a part of the team and an exec position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar