I need some big help...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RyansTitans, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

well who should i go with? Vince or Matt?

and im still not sold on starting betts and jacobs... should i take the chance and start travis henry??? and what about Carnell Williams?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Betts has been tearing it up

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ok im going to start betts and henry... im going to take the chance and start him...... all im saying is hasselback better light it up tonite or im gonna freak out

4. The Horse

The Horse Camp Fodder

Betts got me 18 points in an ESPN league last week. I'm sticking with him this week too.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

yeah im definitly starting betts.. im just gonna have to hope that henry ends up playing.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i cant believe i started hasselback... hes not doing anything.. im gonna lose my playoff game..

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I cant believe I started Hasselback...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh stop worrying, who knows what others will do.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

6 freaking points for hasselback... im gonna cry if vince young throws for like 4 touchdowns... Carson Palmer is going to light up the colts. i lost

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

pfft based on last week Palmer may not throw a pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar