I must vent please

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's a "Titan" fan who sits in front of me, unless we are playing the Steelers, then he has his Squeeler garb on and roots for them.
    He doesn't go to the extreme as the Cowboy fans near you.
    Who would have thought that Steeler fans have more class than Cowboy fans.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I thought the same thing. He does have real thick skin, it's called too much beer! Jerk!

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I think some of the worst fans we've had the pleasure of dealing with have been CowPuke fans. The Steeler fans come out of the woodwork, but we've never had any real obnoxious Steeler fans around us during a game. But yeah, who woulda thunk that a Steeler fan would have more class?

4. I wonder if there are football firms in the U.S...

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

In the area I sit there were more Cowboy fans than any other game I have been to. It is like they came out of the woodwork. Most were nice and knowledgeable fans. It seems most Titan fans sold their seats around me. Money talks!

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I have no respect for "Cowpuke" fans....it was reinforced today by the post DCowboy made on the game thread...anyways I'm with ya laser. I hate fairweather fans.....:moon2:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

Excellent time at the tailgate for sure. Those beef tips are deserving of all the compliments. Had an excellent cheese burger also.

Just a good time.

Next game is Halloween game. Always a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar