I must vent please

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

DISCLAIMER: The following is the opinion of a very frustrated Titans fan

To the guy that sits in Section 125, Row U, Seat 2...who has been supposedly a "Titans fan" up to this point and decided to warpaint in the puke and grey and actually cheer for Vince to get hammered and Woolfolk to be hurt...you can kiss my big Columbia Blue :moon2: . Pathetic.

To all the Titans "fans" that switched allegiance to the Cowpukes this game or sold their seats to Cowpuke fans...you too can kiss my big Columbia Blue :moon2: .....pathetic.

Albert...you are a selfish SOB for throwing your helmet when Fisher was in your face telling you to get off the field...you too can kiss...well you get the picture. Pathetic...should be fined out his big Columbia Blue :moon2: and maybe sit a game. From what I have heard of his penalty the league may choose to force that anyway. Pathetic.

Schwartz...your job should be on the line. The defense played lifeless and look terrible. Lamont continues to be pathetic and I don't see why he remains on the field.

DISCLAIMER OFF

On the only positive note of the day we had another fantastic tailgating group today...Don's beef tips were outstanding as was the company. Thanks to everyone who showed up...we will have another couple of chairs next time.

Hello, my name is Alan and I am a Titans Fan...it has been a long time since my last victory celebration. But I continue to take it one day at a time...:guzzle:

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Thank you LaserJock, I'm with YA....

Seeing all those disgusting Dallas fans was sick.....

I'll throw something for Jerry Jones.....seeing that sorry SOB signing stuff and people going after it....what a joke...

3. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

good post...i'm feeling you man!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm going to have to call my sponsor and get to a meeting ASAP.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am with ya LaserJock. I dont know if I will be able to make it to a game this year. But if I do, I hope I can tailgate with you guys!

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It boggles the mind that Fisher and Schwartz are still employed here. All I can say. This team is lost, and needs to find some direction.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We share the same pain.

Thanks to you and Titanium and The Don's fantastic beef delights.

Schwartz has GOT to GO.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'll throw a big kiss my :moon2: as well to the idiot sitting two rows behind us that is an obnoxious Titan's fan that turned obnoxious CowPuke fan today. I asked him at one point why he was a Titan's fan and he responding loudly "I'm not a Titans Fan" why in the heck would you pay for season tickets to come to every Titans game if you're "not" a Titan's fan? This guy yells for the Titans every game until the Cowpukes came to town today. It was totally disgusting listening to this guy yelling for T.O. to kill pacman and was actually cheering when our players were down. He brought a big sign that read "T O" with "T" being used for "The"..... Chosen.....and "O" being used for "One" spelling "The Chosen One" gag...

Needless to say when the Dallas player tackled the other Dallas player, I was laughing my :moon2: off!

What a game.... wow....

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What is that muppet going to do next game? He must have some real thick skin :hmm:

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Schwartz should have been shown the door some time ago.

Other than that, I am in 100% agreement with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar