I miss vince already!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Msut10, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

Citation: An official summons or notice given to a person to appear; the paper containing such summons or notice

Arrested: The procedure where a person is taken into police custody to be charged with a criminal offence or to be brought before a court and must remain in police custody until granted bail or until a court deals with their charges.

Try again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Oh really?

Where do the hicks and rednecks go?

Hahaha!

Hopefully BOTH of these posts get deleted but hopefully not before a bunch of people see these.

Sigh, I am SOOO not surprised by this.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What is a "hood rat"?

Also, can you please name the "thugs" that went out to Oakland?

The reason why i ask this, is because i don't think Vince Young qualifies as a "thug" and that's why i want to know your definition of one.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

:hdrool:

Homer: If you are a "homer", then you are biased towards your team in all aspects of the game. Your team can do no wrong, and you consistently overrate your teams players.

In all seriousness, with the video evidence provided, I'm shocked he wasn't arrested. Had that been me or any one of us, we'd have been locked up for assault.

5. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

lol I'd like to know this definition too.

I'm guessing he's calling Young those names because of the strip club fight alone and NOT AT ALL because he's black...lol

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sounds to me like you have no proof at all, bud.

7. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

When facts fail you - Point at blimps, make crap up, throw in some opinion and never give up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Is that your Vince Young philosophy? It shows.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hey bud, do you care to give me your name so i can look up your criminal history?

Surely, you have a blemish, right? If not, i'm sure a Family member does :kiss:

Don't come on here thinking you're a Angel :sad2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree with this up to the end of the first part (immature High School kid)...rest of this is over the top buddy...

I see enough of this on both sides here, and get tired of seeing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar