I mean, I guess I'll help out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Isntlifefunny, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This thread is like sitting at your hot new girlfriends house, and getting drunk and crying over the crackwh0re who banged all your friends and set your stuff on fire years ago.

Let it go. It's over. We have a better one now.

#181 TitansWrath, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

Another great game by Mariota. All of his misses are correctable. He's improving every week.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

How is he improving if he is still missing easy passes and taking sacks?

5. Isntlifefunny

The numbers speak for themselves. Another week over 100 QB rating. He's second in TD passes despite being 27th in attempts. He was also playing on a hurt knee. He had nothing to do with that loss.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Stat boy. Where did you read his knee is hurt? What a homer you are if you believe a QB has NOTHING to do with a loss.

7. Isntlifefunny

No, I'm just not retarded like the guy who said he would take Mathews over AJ Green.

8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

werent you the one who said all Mariota has to do is develop a better deep ball and not turn the ball over and we win? Well now we know that's not true because we actually have to run the ball play special teams and defense. If Mariota doesn't have at least 3 touchdown passes we will likely lose.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Your wrong....he needs to have at least 4 tds a game for us to win. Cox had more to do with this loss...completely whiffed at a redzone int. Also, execution and no run game didt help.

Plenty other qbs won with less performance.

10. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He doesnt like Mariota.....every loss is his fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar