I Love Rusty Smith.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No he's not ready now - he was never supposed to start this season -but some day he may kick some butt in the NFL.

But surprise, VY is injured again... I suppose you think The Titans could just snap their fingers and Dan Marino will appear out of nowhere.
    We're lucky The Titans chose to carry three QBs this year as we'd be looking at a guaranteed start by Simms who's been sitting on his duff smoking a doobie every day for the past 12 months.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Chris Sims right now its a better option like it or not.

3. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Is JaMarcus Russell still out there? Maybe we can give him a call.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well what do you propose?

tic tock tic tock....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, looks like there is no other option is there?

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I'm not excited at all that Rusty is gonna be starting for us, but he is our starting qb now so i will cheer for him and wish him success. Alot of people saw potential in him so lets hope he devolops alot faster than predicted.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

haha right... More opinion based on........ nothing
    Par for the course with CostaRica2

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

hilarious

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

And I thought your previous comments were about as ridiculous as they could get. Then that one.

First of all that was the kids first 10 passes in the NFL.
    He had a picture perfect pass for a TD called back because of the Moss push off (almost 50 yards in the air). He made another nice pass to Moss that Moss quit on letting the defender cut in front of him (almost picked off). Terrible play by Moss. He had a perfect pass to Washington for 52 yards.

Yea don't look at the good things the kid did. Just spew BS as usual. Simms is a vet who looked way worse than Smith in the pre-season. He sucks. This kid has potential. Give the kid a chance before you make harsh judgments and at least look at some of the good things he did. If that TD to Moss stood we probably win the game.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

That TD to Moss was a pick 6.

Thanks god Moss knew it and push Hall off he was a vet.

10. amy

amy Starter

I thought Smith did fine, considering he was thrown into a difficult situation. As we all know, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Too many of you use stats like they are the Bible-unerring and prophetic, which neither one is. And evidently, a lot of you forget Vince's first attempts. So let's just give the kid a chance and see what happens. It's not like we were going past the first round of playoffs anyhow. And on a positive note, the lower we finish, the better draft picks we get! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar