Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I Love Rusty Smith.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    He came from a pro style offense. He has a great arm. Many of you are already shooting him down cause he is and looks very young.

give him several games before you judge. I think Mike will work with his play style and get him in shape. Moss will get his first TD catch next week. Rusty will go to Moss a lot. I think he will have nearly 300 yards vs the Texans.
  2. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    Yea moss gets double alot that means we will see alot of INTs.

Bob Bironas looks more like a QB then him.
    1 people high five this.
  3. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    Randy Moss went from Tom Brandy to Brett Favre to ....................RUSTY SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    1 people high five this.
  5. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
    If you aren't giving this guy a chance, then you aren't being fair. No QB who has neve taken an NFL snap steps into a game and lights it up.

He made a great throw to Moss and Washington over the middle. Let's talk about those throws other than the bad ones, because he does have something to build from.

Give the guy a chance.
    8 people high five this.
  6. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    So, how are you feeling about Mariani today? Did you forget to pee in his wheaties today?

BTW......you said Rusty will never play an NFL snap, now he's a starter. Oooops!
    2 people high five this.
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

i rather see an INT than to not even use Moss. If Moss can get decent numbers he might be willing to come back next year. as of now im sure his 1 catch in 2 games is a Joke to him.

Even Fisher said Moss was open several times yesterday but VY cant see an open WR.
  8. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    hahaha his a punter it was just a punt.
  9. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,554
    I don't know what to expect from Rusty Smith. His mechanics are good and he knows how to go through progressions. Hopefully he will get enough snaps to get "game-speed" ready and sharpen his timing with the TE's and WR's. He has better wheels than Collins and probably almost as good as Vince. His legs are fresh and he doesn't have a history of injuries. I don't think he is going to be as bad as many are suggesting. He is a rookie, so I expect a few bad decisions.

I know that Dinger loves the guy based on comments I've heard. Got to be a reason for that.
  10. Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    well if he cant complete 60% of passes in college...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.