I love me some eBay for Titans TIX!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not above accepting rep comments. :brow:

and yeah, we should all meet up. Some others from the board are going to be at the tailgate lot. It is pictured below.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd be down for that, but I doubt anyone will still be there by time I arrive. Not sure when we'll get off work that day, but I'm betting it'll be 4. Which means, after showering and all, I'll arrive at 6 or so.
    It'll be me and my wife, and I've shared too many secrets on here for her to be exposed to. haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Is that an easy walk from the Ramada? Could we walk up Woodland or Shelby?

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hear the tailgate at the lot will be low key for the preseason games.

Me and my wife are going to be at Coyote Ugly's tailgating this Saturday, and then back on Lower Broad after the game. Everybody come, we won't tell the wives nothin' about nothin'...right?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yeah. Save the official lot for the season opener. We'll be there but going lite for the preseason.

All are welcome. $20 a car.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

20 dollas, good lawd thats a lotta money...

...how bout I give you 10 dollas, and I'll keep my skates in the trunk of your car?

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I guess because you get a good view of one side but a not so good at the other end.

But I sat in the endzone when Bironas kicked that 60 yarder (thank you Hoffa) so I have had nothing but good things to say about it.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is a very good idea. __pg, Gloat, you guys like Uglies?

and yes __pg, the lot is an 'uber easy walk from RATmada. walk right under the overpass, right through the grass, slip behind the fence and cross the street.

9. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Cool, sounds good to me!

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We're going to try and get there by 5pm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar