I look for Titans to go 8-0 before a loss.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we go in undefeated against the Colts on MNF and win then we've pretty much locked up the division.

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Yes but you have to admit that....WE...COULD....GO.....ALL.....THE.....WAY!!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Chris Johnson will rest his legs during the bye week and may gain 300 yards rushing in the next two games. KC has allowed teams to run all over them so far and the Colts aren't much better without Sanders.

4. The Playmaker

I think we could lose the Packers and Bears. Somehow the Packers lost to the Falcons. So maybe just the Bears.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think that this is our year to sweep the AFC South and beat Colts twice, and the Jags twice...and that other team in our division. We've got the talent. Our bye week couldn't have come at a better time. After a physical game in Baltimore, look for all of our players to be well rested and some of the injured players will be back on the field to destroy Kansas City.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't doubt that we'll have a few losses along the way. The defining game of our season is the Colts on MNF. If we win, we're division champs. If we lose, we'll be the scrappy team we have been, and will have to get lucky to take the title.

7. The Playmaker

The Colts are back. One week ago I would've said a W but now it's getting to be a tougher match up.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

We could lose to any team any week, and if the players are thinking like some of the posters here (including myself) then we will lose. Then again, its not our job to 'not look ahead' but the only team that we should be focused on now is KC. If we go 6-0 then were nearly a lock for the playoffs, so then I'm thinkin home field advantage, and a win vs the Colts on Monday would definitely help us in our journey. Damn I'd like to see some playoff football in Nashvegas

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Correct.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Take it a week at a time and count your chickens when it's all said and done. Fisher Ball dictates that every game has the potential to be close. We will lose sometime, and it might be against a KC/Jets squad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar