I look for Titans to go 8-0 before a loss.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

you realize your missing an entire week in there right? we should be able to shut down KC. if we stop LJ we stopped them just look at what the Panthers did. I am more worried about the Colts then I am the Bears to be honest with you, even though we do play them at home. They went into Houston and came back from 17 down to win. So i would not say that is a sure fire win right there. We barely squeeked past the ravens so anything is possible

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Manning didnt win that game tough, Sage failed to manage the game, Colts would have been beaten by a large margin if not for Sages fumbles.

We got the Colts this year, they cannot stop the run so Cj and White will have a field day at LP field. and our D will rattle Manning.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I think the Bears game will be the toughest. They have an awesome D, a good running game, and the snow and wind at Soldier Field.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think if we win that Monday Nighter we can all but put it in cruise the rest of the way. For the division, anyway.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The division is not the goal at this point. This is: :trophy:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The goal is just to win each week. If we can stay focused on KC, we should be able to beat them. I have no doubt that our players will be able to get up for the Colts at home on MNF. I'm already drooling for that game... That's our division championship right there. If we're 7-0 and the Colts are 4-3, that's a huge advantage, even assuming that they win the next two weeks. They have a rough four week schedule coming up, I doubt that they get through it unscathed. I just want the rest of our division out of the playoffs, hopefully as soon as possible. Though I'd love to play the Colts week 17 and officially knock them out there, and securing our bye or home field advantage...

I know it's early to dream, but I've got to...

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we can beat the colts. shut down reggie wayne, and thats the ballgame. Joseph Addai=overrated. and their defense...please.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Exactly, my main concern is a having a productive by week and then lookin for 6-0.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

There is no C in offense or defense

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is in UK English.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar