I like this guy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

but shut the %^&* up!!!!!

Bengals receiver Chad Johnson hopes the (Roethlisberger) accident doesn't cause teams to impose more contractual limits on dangerous activities by players.

"They took away the (touchdown) celebrations. Now we can't enjoy ourselves outside of the facility? That's not fair," Johnson said.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's one thing Chad Johnson can never do.

3. chad johnson is a very funny man, i love that guys celebrations

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What's wrong with what he said? Enlighten me.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'll do you a favor. Why don't you figure it out for yourself.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

With 85 being my favorite player outside of the Titans organization I respect what he says/does. I agree with him 100%. If your going to do something dangerous do it the safest way possible...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ben Roethlisberger apologized to the Pittsburgh Steelers, fans and his family on Thursday, hours after being released from a hospital, saying he was fortunate to be alive and pledging to wear a helmet if he ever again rides a motorcycle.

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/breaking_news/14819199.htm?source=rss&channel=ohio_breaking_news

This is the first paragraph of the source article.

I'm not passing judgement. I'm just an advocate of personal responsibilty.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer said those criticizing Roethlisberger for not wearing a helmet should back off.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What did he say that was so wrong? Why should the rest of the NFL be penalized for this guy being a dip**** and not wearing a helmet?:sad2:

10. this was just a stupid mistake, and i hope that he gets well very soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar