I Like Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Lucky, but really it wasn't a bad play... He saw man on man on KB and Nate without safety help, the blitz was coming fast and he threw the ball deep, giving his receivers a chance.
    That drive would probably end up as a punt anyway.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only 1 of those INT's was on him, he's playing really really good football. Let's pray he stays healthy.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

With only a handful of exceptions he's been incredibly accurate. I no longer cringe when a Titans QB flings one up the middle. I'd love to see stats on our YAC - Stevens' 60 yard catch was placed so perfectly he was able to pick up 30 yards after snagging it in stride at full speed. MH is really placing it well so far. Hope it continues as the weather changes.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It may be more than just platonic now.. dude is giving me a stiffy. 3 tds in first half? christ.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Feels good to actually have an offense that moves the ball.After suffering for years watching Collins its so refreshing watching our offense actually get first downs and not settling for three or four field goals a game.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So that's what a quarterback looks like. It's been so long...

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

I know, and to think I always based my QB views on how Young plays :s

as for Matt, as has been said before, he likes playing with WR's who no one knows and it's proven here in Tennessee, outside of Nashville you'd struggle to find someone who can name two of our WR's and thats the way Hasselbeck and myself likes it.

8. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Wow you must've thought every QB in the league was heading to the HOF.

I think it was more that the QB situation influenced the WRs. Nate was a beast as 3 in Pittsburgh, before he game to Tennessee to get out of Heins and Santonio's shadow. Kenny was a first round pick. Cook was a great prospect. Williams was a great prospect. Put our recievers on the Patriots or the Packers and they look like, well, the Patriots or Packer's recievers. That's why I'm not so broken up about Kenny's injury. Matt makes everyone better. Except CJ lol.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He might help CJ soon. I imagine defenses will start to adjust and worry less about CJ.

That's when he breaks a game for 150+.

10. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar