I know where I wanna work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

cool place, but I wouldn't EVER get anything done

I'd be on the slide all day

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ha, well at least they could keep an eye on him

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And to add, they get tons of free stuff. Just not fair.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Shouldn't there be free roaming super hot girls too. I thought these guys were smart. Buy some hot woman to just roam around. If I'm going to sit in a massage chair and watch fish, there should be a hot woman there rubbing out the kinks too.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm not leaving till I get my happy ending!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have a couple of friends who have worked for them and said it was great.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I can’t imagine that ever happening at my work..

[​IMG]

I agree that a happy employee is more productive; but seriously, how much productivity can take place if the employees are sliding down firepoles all day.
    Not to mention that I would have a hard time taking my boss seriously anymore if I caught him rocketing down a slide in his suit with the quarterly reports tucked neatly under his armpit.

Was that a poodle I saw wondering around the halls in the last scene? :ha:

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Funny ...

I work for a large wine distributor who loves to do stuff similar to this. Seriously I could have a glass of wine on my desk all day and no one at work care. On top of that we have tasting at least 3 times a week. They try to make work "fun". To the point that we have a CFO (chief fun officer). This person changes from month to month and an entire manual on how to make fun things and rules to follow. You even get a parking place right in the front for the month. What makes me laugh is I work in pricing. Setting pricing strategy for the company and analyzing new deals on different levels. I am currently writing the pricing manual for the company. Now how arse backwards is it that a manual has been created for this CFO person but a pricing structure for a publicly held company who produces 75% of the beer drank in Ausi. does not even have a manual on how to change pricing? When and why to change pricing and a basically corporate goal for pricing deals?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar