Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I know it's early......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JR1980, May 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,812
    Love the Pic.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,776
    I'm saving up for my Justin Hunter authentic but I'm afraid Nike is going to give us a makeover in the year or so.

I feel like I need to wait.
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $753
    I expect, HOPE, to see a HUGE splash from Hunter. That being said, Warmack will do great, but prolly won't get much attention. Those guys don't get a whole lotta love. The big nasty, Shmankman, will be huge I think.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    Warmackin will have the most impact and don't worry he will get attention. He'll whack white-boy Watt when he goes up high to try and bat those passes....

Also, CJ's assumed resurgence (plz) will probably get both Chance and the Lobster some recognition as well.

As for the biggest highlights, I too think (and hope) they come from Hunter...

--

I don't think he will be a NB though. I think they will want him on the outside and that's really where the 'pressing' happens, so it makes more sense.

I like ATV in that inside role when its more than 2 CBs on the field. He can be every bit as good as Finny there too.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    If Wilson has a decent camp he will be starting across from McCourty. So IMO Wilson could be the most visible guy out there as a rookie for better or worse. I think Verner is going to be the NB.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,618
    So basically... our best CB would be playing nickel. Sounds about right.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    Nickel is his best position.
  8. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    ...and if/when Rusty gets replaced, he might snatch up #11.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    At the very least I could see Wilson being the third guy in. Verner starting then moving inside, with Wilson on the outside, in nickle situations. By the end of the year, health permitting, Wilson should be starting.
    757Titan high fives this.