I know I was wrong...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Strangely enough, that pic came from Ebay and the computer was selling as "vintage" for $200.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Better start saving then....Radioshack want top dollar:lol:

Attached Files:

3. Unless it has some historical significance, I don't see why a useless computer is worth anything.

Vintage cars still drive on regular roads with regular gas. Vintage computers just sit on the shelf and look curious.

4. And my address and phone number... :irked:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have a Mac SE on a shelf and hope to make it into a fish bowl some day.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or throw it off a very tall building...

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I have an apple IIe somewhere in storage. The date on the back if I recall correctly is 1984 :eek:

8. Admittedly, I have an old Amiga 2000 at my parents house...

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The rookie QBs...

Pre-season passing ratings.. 1st and second rd QBs..

Tavaris jackson-109
    Gay cutler------108
    Matt lienart-----95
    Vince young----69
    Kelly Clements--54

Grading the top 3..

Vince young---B--- completed 51% of his passes. Ran for 75 yards in 12 carries. Has made obvious progress between the first preseason game and the last. Showing a lot of poise and has not really turned on the turbo running the ball. Will be more agressive when the games count.

Gay Cutler---A+--What can you say so far? Has to be one of the best preseasons ever for a rookie QB. His numbers came over 4 games with 62 pass attempts so you can't just say he had one great game. Completed 65% of his passes with no ints..

Matt lienart---A+--Maybe as impressive as cutler when you consider he didn't have an early camp and missed the first preseason game. Lienert came right out and went 10-15 in his first game, completed 62% of his passes with no turnovers. Despite missing the first game he still managed to play a lot getting in 47 pass attempts. Lienart also looks like another rich gannon running for 42 yards in 7 attempts..

I'm a vince young supporter and see no problem with him but there can be no mistaking the fact that cutler and lienart look great. How could they have played any better?

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Is this a play on words..."Gay" instead of "Jay" or did you just happen to mispell his name...:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar