I just realized how much I hate it here.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidsrobbins, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The Tomb is Titanstailgate now and the difference there imo is the manner in which arguments are started. Here it seems a disagreements turns into an insult. And ends up a 20 page kiddie fight until GUT comes in and post a 5 paragraph rant filled with stats to end it all. I do like this board and the fact that it's a bit more entertaining since we don't argue too much over at titanstailgate. I just think it gets a bit too heated over nonsense. But i don't know where i'd be without jesse, he's the guy i love to hate. lol

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought this was heaven...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Heaven?

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hell I didn't want the Titans to draft him then and I still can't stand Young..overrated,overrated,overrated :grrhee:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I rate this thread one and a half effeminate rainbow stars.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

yeah you would think we chillin by the pool with all the flip flops.....but you get that on any message board

i agree with ya.......i cant wait til the Titans draft JPP and he turns out to be a stud.....lets see what happens then

8. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

yeah i literally cried when they drafted him.....yeah he may show potential, but i still dont think we will ever win a SB with him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar