I just realized how much I hate it here.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidsrobbins, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This week is like Christmas Eve for me. On Tuesday I hope to find out the Titans come to New York when it's still warm, and Thursday hope to learn we got Haynesworth back. Who ever we go with 16th overall I'm not too worried about. I just can't wait, I feel like a 6 year old just stuck waiting..

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i for one would never come on here if everyone agreed with each and everything... what fun would that be. blindly loving your team and every move or none-move the make is pretty lame in my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hate it here? Wha???

The best thing about GT is how we have so many different people with so many different feelings, idea, and opinions. We're not all always gonna agree with each other but I love how we have the freedom to express ourselves regardless of how crazy we sound.

Call me a crazy cat, but I f...in' love this place.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I agree 100%.

Aww, man! That doesn't turn this into a consensus love-fest does it? :doh:

I agree 90% (I'm not quite as sold on Ringer although I think we're good with either... and I had no clue who CJ was, although I think I liked the pick once I saw some film). I think I'm with you on VY and AH.

See, that wasn't so bad. I'd rather argue with a Titan fan about whether VY could ever take us to a SB or if Fisher is a decent coach than argue with a Texans fan about the same things.

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

i may not post on here much, but i love this site. it would be so boring if everyone agreed with everyone, like many others have said we are lucky to have some many different opinions and views.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Very true.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I just realized how much you hate it here

This place must be like crack to you. You realized you hated it here, so you decided to stop by and post. Help is available. Seek it now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL yea true, but he's probably mad Creeping-Cruds peed in his cheerios.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wasn't the TOMB moderated in a manner that you must tow the company line or be banished?

10. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I wouldn't say that, people just seemed to generally get along better on the TOMB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar