I hope this is not a repost *Madden Curse*

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whutaboutGump, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I like his album where the goat is hanging out with the football team. That's good stuff right there. The Titans WR's are not ****ty. They are unproven. I don't think that all together they are a bad unit. As for our GM... he has my full support. For now.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If this offseason was a solid one, I'd hate to see a runny one. It was poo.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you're just a master of imagery over there, you know that?

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Last I checked, poo was a great fertilizer - quite effective for causing growth... and continuing with the beautiful analogy, poo is your body getting rid of things that it has gotten everything it can out of. Perhaps that is exactly what a constipated franchise needed.

5. MJTitans

[​IMG]

apologies to Drew... had to be done

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

hello! I'm Mr. Hankey! - the Christmas poo.

7. Deuce Wayne

It's also disgusting, and nobody wants it. So nobody gives it. Poo is a bad thing. You paint a picture like you'd swim in the stuff if you got the chance.

8. MJTitans

Well, it was your analogy - I was just trying to speak your language. I must not be fluent in Gloat... I didn't mean suggest it as a medium for aquatic activities. But, if nobody wants it, then I don't fault MR for not giving it a multi-year/multi-million dollar deal.

9. Deuce Wayne

I just hope this poo doesn't stick and wipes off easily. Have I over-done this yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar