I hope James Harrison gets a career ending injury.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I just hope he retires

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

You're right. But he knows the rules.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Harrison just needs to go ahead and succumb to retirement. He knows, his agent knows, the steelers know... if he isn't allowed to play dirty like he has his entire career... Then he basically just another joe schmo on the practice squad because he wasnt born with any real football gifts or talents other than the gift of getting away with cheaps shots to peoples heads and the gift of wearing the protected black and yellow.

Heres my thing... He gets a 75k fine.. and no flag? LOL I think he would trade the flag for the fine anyday. That's the real injustice... No flag?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

3 Issues at hand:

1) Aggressive Players
    2) Unattentive Referees
    3) Improper Use of Equipment.

Until we address ALL, not just one or two of these at a time, we will not see an end to these injuries.

5. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

"sleeping" I beleive were his words. and thats ok? what kind of simple brain trauma exactly causes a player to suddenly go to sleep (KO) on the feild?

What an

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

7. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

This is nonsense. They guy has definitely had some dirty hits in his career (the Massoqui hit a perfect example. The Cribbs hit was a fluke. He wasn't aiming for his head, but he was surely leading with his helmet and displaying poor form. Lucky he didn't get himself hurt too.) He is still a very good linebacker though. Doesn't mean I like him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar