I hope James Harrison gets a career ending injury.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Frankly, the guy is just stupid.

He didn't go to the White House because he thought if the president really wanted to meet the Steelers he should have them there every year, not just when they win the Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I will not respond to this thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I wish Crumpler fell on his knee as opposed to Troy's last year.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

karma = b*tch

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

How ironic would it be if he got paralyzed by a hit? I would never want that for any nfl player but this guy is too much.

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Jeez, dude.

You can hate the guy's guts all you want, but thinking it'd be hilarious if he were paralyzed? That's beyond heinous.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

How about this?

We hand the ball off to Ahmad Hall on the goal line in the playoffs and Harrison launches himself helmet first into Hall only to die on impact. Hall scores a touchdown. Titans win.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

of course hes a PoS hes a stooler after all.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's heinous to not care if a guy gets paralyzed who thinks his job is to paralyze or kill other players??? :suspect: Fine take out the word hilarious. I wouldn't actually laugh but I wouldn't care. He deserves whatever happens to him for going out there trying to critically injure someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar