I hereby sentence..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I hereby sentence, Vincent Paul Young to 1 game of suspension, not to exceed anymore than that.

I also sentence Him to 1 year of probation, as to where he does anything else that makes this Franchise go in shambles again, he will kicked out of the State of Tennessee and ordered never to come back and pay all restitution to the wonderful fans of Nashville.

I based my decisions on facts. I didn't have any evidence of your "so called" meltdown. I checked Youtube and Gotitans.com and didn't see anything as to what you were accused of.

Goodluck to you Vince, you are a fine outstanding QB and i really hope the best for you in getting that contract extended at the end of the season.

Judge Titanup1982 :kiss:

2. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I second this motion with the addition that Jeff Fisher shall never set foot in the state of tennessee again.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jeff Fisher will come before me in 3 weeks.

Judge Titanup1982 :sad2:

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

pretty good thread, '82

6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

If the McNabb saga is any sign, VY gets contract extension Wednesday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar