I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL
    Well people like him are the exception. I hope everyone understands he just does things like that to get a rise out of people.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

because with great power, comes a greater responsibility. He is the baddest player on this team and anyone can say what they want about anything, it's called freedom of speech.

"Not talking football criticism here" ......go join a social group to talk social/disability issues or post in another forum, THIS IS A FOOTBALL FORUM!!!!!!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought you were going to come out of the closet.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Joe Myers

Joe Myers Special Teams Standout

I have been a long time lurker here and have also been a Titans fan for most of my life. I agree with OP about the criticism part. I have never witnessed so much criticism to a guy that has done so much for this organization. It's ridiculous. Last year, sure he disappointed, but he still deserves credit. 1000+ yards, 4+ ypc, and every team stacked the box so it opened up the pass game. It was not a great year for him, but it was not that awful. They had the worst center in franchise history last year, and the lockout did not help. All I know is to expect 1400+ yards this year because CJ is back . :cj: Everyone go check out "teach me how to CJ" on YouTube it's pretty stupid but, I got him to retweet it on Twitter and say it is "a must watch."

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Seriously?....

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Again, this is pretty much what I've been trying to say all day. Why are we making fun of a nervous twitch on a FOOTBALL FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Welcome to the site, but c'mon man, CJ hasn't done anything for this organization. The Titans haven't won a single playoff game because of him, he doesn't lead this team to greatness. He just shows up and uses his God-given speed to take what is there. Don't make it sound like this guy is the franchise savior because he's not, he's obviously shown that he can't do crap without a great offensive line giving him truck sized holes.

"So much for this organization"..........those remarks are for special guys like Bethea, Blanda, Campbell,Moon, Childress, Matthews, Al Smith, McNair, George, Bishop.

For those of you wanting to criticize for putting EG in there, just think about the teams that dude carried on his back for so long and the battles with Ray Ray and the heart and fight he showed every single day as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar