I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Funny you should post that. I may have posted that exact same to the anti-CJ crowd this time last year. i know I posted at least 10 different crying babies.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That does not exist, so no, you didn't.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Okay. So whatever you call the people who trash CJ non-stop and make fun of his nervous twitch and stuff like that. You are getting real childish. "That doesn't exist." lol

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There is no anti-CJ group. There are people who will make fun of him and call out his trash talk when he plays like ****.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well, this thread clearly shows the pro CJ, and the anti CJ..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It shows that some people will support him blindly no matter his production and then there are people who will call him out when he sucks. Anyone who genuinely wants CJ to fail isn't a fan of the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wouldn't exactly call taking up for someone who is being made fun of for a nervous twitch that they can't help "blindly supporting them." and definitely not "nutswinging" which is one of the favorite childish put downs around here.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think nearly every poster in this thread criticized CJ last year. Nobody is supporting him blindly.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

CJ or not, I'm not going to support any Titan who doesn't do their job. Honestly, I have said my fair share of hate toward CJ in his bad performances. But one thing I will never talk bad about is CJ off the field, unless he becomes a Kenny Britt type person.

Anyone who would make fun of his twitch gets no respect at all from me.

I think this thread is blown out of proportion just a bit, but I can tell you the anti CJ posters on this thread as of now have only talked down on his performance and nothing else.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

and I don't see that as a big deal, no one is really ripping on him for it. No one is trying to make him feel bad about it. Guy is really successful outside of football and it does not look like he does it when he isn't getting interviewed. All it is, is a nervous twitch and thats all people are laughing about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar