I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I read the thread title and was hoping it would be about a bra.

How disappointed I was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No, Amano was hammered here as well. He wasn't when CJ got all those yards.

But CJ has since admitted he was a big part of the problem. It's probably the most mature thing he's said to the media.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Not cool either dude.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nominated for most sensitive thread in GoTitans history.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It needed to be said. People can expect to be shamed for the kind of stuff that was discussed here. I am proud to be one of the "sensitive" people if that's what you call us. I prefer decent, fair, or perhaps kind, but whatever.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It is worth noting that none of you jumped to the defense of Kerry Collins or Eugene Amano and many posters casually made fun of their alcoholism and called them homosexuals.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Alcoholism is 100% percent the alcoholic's fault. If you don't drink alcohol everyday, you won't become an alcoholic. Never heard any of the homosexual claims, but it falls right in line with all of the putdowns aimed at us "sensitive" folks around here. If you don't like it when people are mean spirited and obnoxious, then you must be "on his nuts" or a "nutswinger" of the person you are defending. Like being a fan of your teams best player and defending him against unfair negativity is something to be ashamed of.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Hold up. So someone saying something about Johnson's tick is of limits but saying a recovering alcoholic is drinking because he threw an int is okay. If you don't see the hypocrisy in that statement then I can't help you. I guarantee that if Hasselbeck had a tick and no your favorite player then you wouldn't give a second look at any of the jokes about it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The hypocritical lesson here is that if a player has an all-pro season this forum should only give the player man-love. Those that have anything critical to say are "haters" and "bad fans".

But if the players sucks and never performs well it is ok to attack everything about them.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar