i have flat out given up!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm kind of hoping Holt stays on vacation for another month just to see if Kim explodes......

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

hahaha! nooo! please don't let that happen, cause i just might!!!:ha: i have never wanted a free agent this bad probably ever! really! i know that he is not what he once was, but in my mind, he is still a huge upgrade, especially over what we already have! i think that nate washington will be a great help also, but holt, i feel would be the finnished peace on our offensive puzzle!

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yes ontontitan i am! and i am also the one that is always SCREEEEEAMIN AND GETTING CRAZY FOR MY TITANS! i have given all titans fans the title titanites! hulk hogan has his hulkamanics, the titans have the titanites, and thats us, the fans! so all that fever and craziness you saw there IS GONNA BE BROUGHT HERE BABY!!!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kim is that you? Wheres Tony Brown, what happened to the TOMB? Anyways there is still hope for Holt. Don't be bummed we still have the amazing Justin Gage.:hang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yes its me and i am trying to get my man tony on here in an avatar but i don't know how to do it!!! i am still holding on to hope that we can get holt, but its by the end of the rope! hehee! nice to see some tombers here! now i am not quite as sad!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why, the economics are night and day. Galloway signed a one year $1.15M deal all salary similar to the deal we had with moulds in 07.

Holt probably wants a 3 year contract worth about $18M with $6M guaranteed.

The pats could cut galloway and he would count nothing against the cap.

7. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

Kieth Bullock to Torry Holt: Sign with the Titans.

http://data.tennessean.com/v2/bin/pluckTools/display/groupblog.php?blog=96f9f738-ab2a-406c-bf09-a7c50ccfaaed&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a96f9f738-ab2a-406c-bf09-a7c50ccfaaedPost%3a9ca5c21d-4176-429f-99ed-90426c53dcf0&sid=sitelife.tennessean.com

I'm hoping that once Torry Holt gets back from his exotic getaway.. He will listen to Keith Bullock... I think with a great veteran WR like Holt we could definately be a Super Bowl team!!! Let's See......

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think the TOMB does things differently than we do. We're not in Kansas anymore.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

I was curious if I was the only one with an increasing doubt with Holt coming to the Titans. There's just been a sneaky suspicion he'd take any other South team over us and sure enough the Jags now look like they're primed to go after Holt and follow it with Percey or Crabtree in the draft.

You'd think we'd be used to this kind of offseason by now. :rolleyes:

10. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

He can't still be on vacation can he? We need to bring him in for a visit as soon as Fish and everybody get back from the owner's meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar