I have a feeling the VY lovers are going to hate Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Thanks for your analysis and welcome to Titans fandom. At least I'm hoping you followed Moss here to root for the two-tone blue. Titans are a fun ride and you should enjoy it.

I've always defended Moss and find him to be one of the most spectacular athletes to have ever played professional sports.

I hope he gets his ring this year and I think this is a perfect fit.

Personally, I think he gets too much crap from the media because they know he despises them.

I had no problem with his being upset for not getting his extension. Does anybody really think Brady would be holding that TD record if not for Moss? Does anybody think that we'll be talking about Wes Welker ever again now that Moss is a Titan? Does anybody think that NE would've been a crazy David Tyree catch away from 19-0 if Moss had remained a Raider? I think Moss knows what he is bringing to this team...both as a deep threat and a decoy.

I'm more excited than I've been in a long while....thanks to the man with the big 'fro and the Titans front office.

2. exvikingsfan

exvikingsfan Camp Fodder

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I am here to root for the Titans and Moss. I am done with the Vikings. After 50 years of inept futility and stupidity I am done. It made me sick when Tice got rid of Moss the first time. After they drafted Adrian Peterson I kept saying, they could have had Moss and Peterson at the same time and now with Harvin... wow! I was so thrilled when they go Randy back. I figured Randy and the Vikings both would finally get their Super Bowl. And then Col. Klink strikes again! I hate them with a white hot heat of a thousands suns and hope to see them in Los Angeles in a couple of years.

Go Titans!

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I love this.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Welcome. I consider it payback for when I rooted for Warren Moon and the Vikings for a number of years when he played there. Although Warren Moon never won, there was still an excitement about the Vikings under his command.

Warren had 4 of the 4,000 yard seasons in the 1990's. sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar