I have a feeling the VY lovers are going to hate Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exvikingsfan

exvikingsfan Camp Fodder

Moss has never complained about his quarterbacks and never gotten into it with any of them. This must come from the Moss is just like TO metality which completely wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

KFC signed off on Moss. FISHER of all people signed off on him. I'm not worried at all.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Moss will get work done here or find himself riding pine/on the waiver wire. There was no interest in Moss and at the end of the day, we're his last shot. Say what you will about Fisher but if there is insubordination, Fisher will handle it.

4. amy

amy Starter

Divas are all alike. It's all about them and they are all drama queens, even if their male. I like Moss's honesty but he just needs to play the game and keep the drama out of it. Could he be TO's long lost brother? :)

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Arcane is officially on my deucecostadbc list

6. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

What are u guys talking about? When has Moss gone off on his QB ever?
    AGAIN he had problems with the MANAGEMENT not the players. He didnt bich out Favre for making a bad throw.

Fisher is respected ALOT more then Childress is and will ever be. Moss will respect him and this is a MAN traing staff. Fisher, Dinger who dont play either, Mcginnis, Cecil, we got coaches who make men out of our players. Washburn etc..

Plus did u guys forget our run/pass ratio vs Chargers? We threw like twice as much as we ran. Young showed he can hit the deepball no problem he was perfect in the Charger game, Cook let one drop but he put it where cook made the turnaround to get it. 20 yards and further Young is flawless is there, its the curl routes on the left side of the field is where he struggled with but he has gotten alot better. He leads the league in passer rating, 103.1 or something like that. And ppl can hate for his % last couple of games, but he hasnt threw INTs. In fact hes been almost flawless this yr for us. He hasnt been asked to throw 40 times til this charger game, against the #1 def in them and he had almost 300 yards. No ints and 2 TDS. Moss and Young will hook up quite a few times for big plays.

Fisher can change the offense into more balanced attack now that Moss, a proven HOF is here. The style could become a bit different, before we didnt have that homerun threat in a WR but now we do. Instead of waiting the whole game for CJ to break one we can just see who breaks out first, CJ or Moss? Moss's ability to score quickly like CJ will also be good for us. Taken leads early from big plays from these two and it opens up the whole offense for us. Thats leaves our defense to just plain rush the QB and try to get sacks and cause turnovers. This move makes us better in any outcome of the Moss ordeal since defenders know, MOSS is is a THREAT and has to be covered by two guys at LEAST. Young can scramble, throw it deep to moss, hand it off to CJ or throw it to another WR whos one on one. Wait til Britt comes back, Britt will feast on CB's playing one on one on him.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Like I said, not worried.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bingo! We're all about to witness just what VY can do with a bonafide WR and deep threat in his toy chest. We'll be wishing we had made a move for Randy long ago.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Some of you people are acting like Moss is here because he's fallen off. He's a Titan because Brad Childress is a tool. Childress handled this wrong from the first day, the guy is at best an okay coordinator, and not a head coach. dbc will love this, but there are only maybe a handful of NFL head coaches in this league, Fisher being one of them. Moss played amazing for Bilichick, and made Culpepper look great. We have been given a gift from the football gods, accept it and get ready for one hell of a second half of football.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is exactly what I thought when I read the headlines that we landed him. It was a bold move by Fisher and I give him a lot of credit for pulling the trigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar