I have a bold prediction!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I completely understand...but I hope the colts beat the pats and stop this "undefeatd" junk from ESPN. The colts will lose a couple more by the end giving us a chance at the division. But with a pats loss then we know there not unstoppable, which gives every playoff contenders in the AFC teams hope of a superbowl...

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

the panthers are terrible. plus they have no quaterback.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Hope you're right. I'd like nothing more than the Dolts to lose one or two games to put us in a better position to catch up with them.

4. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

You need to take some Pepto Bismol for your gut

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Isn't Vinny T starting?

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Colts are definitely losing in 2 weeks. So if they lose this weekend, go ahead and put 2 L's in their column.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I think the pats could lose this week.tough game,and they did give up alot of points to the offensive juggernaut that is the dolphins last week.I'm hoping Brady puts up a few of those jump balls to Moss so Taylor or Landry can lay the smackdown on him.

9. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I see where you're coming from there too. I don't want them adding an undefeated season to go with all those SBs. On the other hand think of how big it would be to ruin their perfect season and beat them in the playoffs to go to the SuperBowl. I wouldn't mind that and I'm not comfortable hoping the Colts will lose later. We need to gain some ground on them because it will be hard to dethrone them. The way I see it theres a good chance that the last game of the season could determine the winner of the AFC South.

10. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Did you all know Carolina has won all three meetings between the two teams?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar