I have a bold prediction!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Indy will lose this weekend! I don't have a reason just a gut feeling...
    Then Indy will beat the Pats the following week! Again another gut feeling.

What do you think?

:))

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I already predicted the Colts to beat the Patriots, so I can roll with that. A trap game for Indianapolis before they play the Patriots. That's great!!!

:grrhee:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can't we just have a bold prediction thread? make it a sticky... then we can paste all of our shot in the dark Nostradamus wanna-be crystal ball upset picks... It would save a couple of these type of threads popping up week to week.... don't get me wrong... I love outlandish predictions...

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

And on what basis do you predict this loss? Where's your argument? strengths, weaknesses of both teams.. w/l records, history, advantages over each other..etc

Why just say "i have a gut feeling the colts will lose" and then ask what everyone else thinks. I'm not saying it can't happen.. it very possible, but why start a thread with a blind prediction without adding anything of value for members to discuss?

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

apologies if you think i was attacking you. I wasn't. I just wanted to know the facts on which you based your predictions.

Welcome to the forum btw.
    Berea.. Nice little farm town in KY. I've been there once or twice to meet the parents of a girl i dated who lived there.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's a blind prediction, but I can easily make the connection to Indianapolis overlooking Carolina with the Patriots on schedule for the following week. On a different forum, I made the prediction that the Colts will beat the Patriots. The Colts' secondary is underrated. Dungy will force the Patriots to beat the Colts on the ground, and they can't.

Now discuss. :))

8. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

All I can say is I hope you're right about the first game and wrong about the second. I really want the Colts to drop a few so we can win the division.

9. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Basically I think its a trap game for the colts...But after a loss they come out hungry against the Pats.

I was watching something about the Pats and colt's "up coming battle" and then I thought who does Indy play THIS week...not next week.

Don't worry I didn't think you were calling me out...I'm kind of new at posting here so i just thought I'd kind of introduce my self. And if I'm right...:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar