I hate to skip a week........................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

But the Jags season is on the verge of going exactly the way I envisioned in my preseason previews.......................after this weeks loss to the iggles................they are done.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

great ... maybe bug-eyes Del Rio will get everyone in the locker room to keep choppin' wood.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

The Jaguars defense has allowed an unimpressive 367.3 total yards and 28.0 points per game on the road...........................love that D..................i bet philly lights them up...................

4. Nine

Nine Starter

Let's see, here.....back in July, I predicted that the Jags and Bengals would both end up within a game of .500, and that the Saints would be one of this year's surprise teams.

So far, so good....but there's still a whole lotta football left to be played.

(FWIW, I also predicted that we'd start seeing chinks in the Patriots' armor, but that they would end up winning a relatively weak AFC East with a 10-6 record. That one's not looking quite so accurate.)

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wouldn't write them off yet. Dropping Leftbiatch was an overdue move,he has been poor.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Lefty has indeed been poor, but I'm not sure Garrard is any better.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, Hags lose this week, we beat Houston, then beat them, and we're back in second in the division! Damn right!

Possibly the saddest trivia I know is that only two teams have ever led the AFC South, and the Colts have led it for something like 50 of 70 games.

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

And maybe Indy will lose to Denver Sunday afternoon . . .

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee why not put in the superbowl guarantee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar