Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I hate to skip a week........................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    But the Jags season is on the verge of going exactly the way I envisioned in my preseason previews.......................after this weeks loss to the iggles................they are done.
  2. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    great ... maybe bug-eyes Del Rio will get everyone in the locker room to keep choppin' wood.
  3. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The Jaguars defense has allowed an unimpressive 367.3 total yards and 28.0 points per game on the road...........................love that D..................i bet philly lights them up...................
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
  5. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Let's see, here.....back in July, I predicted that the Jags and Bengals would both end up within a game of .500, and that the Saints would be one of this year's surprise teams.

So far, so good....but there's still a whole lotta football left to be played.

(FWIW, I also predicted that we'd start seeing chinks in the Patriots' armor, but that they would end up winning a relatively weak AFC East with a 10-6 record. That one's not looking quite so accurate.)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    I wouldn't write them off yet. Dropping Leftbiatch was an overdue move,he has been poor.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    Lefty has indeed been poor, but I'm not sure Garrard is any better.
  6. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey, Hags lose this week, we beat Houston, then beat them, and we're back in second in the division! Damn right!

Possibly the saddest trivia I know is that only two teams have ever led the AFC South, and the Colts have led it for something like 50 of 70 games.
  7. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    And maybe Indy will lose to Denver Sunday afternoon . . .
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    gee why not put in the superbowl guarantee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.