i guess the chargers are below the pats too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

tom brady after our game

(on all of the personal fouls/penalties in today’s game)

We keep our poise and let our play speak on the field. I sometimes think we stoop down to the level of who we are playing against. We have to find ways to overcome that type of play. It was a competitive game and both teams really wanted to win.

post game quote from LT after the playoff game

"I would never react in that way. I was very upset," Tomlinson said. "When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I thought one particular personal foul call should have gone against the Pats.

But then, I thought the same thing when they played us.

I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Colts now.

But the refs...what will they do when their favorite teams play each other?

The arrogant statements from Tom Brady show exactly what class of person he is.

3. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

That game was so frustrating for someone who really wanted to see the Pats lose. I can't believe the guy didn't just knock the ball down on the 4th down interception.. then it would've been basically over.

Really showed that Rivers over Brady in the Pro Bowl was a colossal snub though..

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

What has happened to the Pats?? Their sportsmanship seems to have REALLY gone downhill fast this season.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's true. Up until we played them, I held a modicum of respect for them. (Well, I still do, but it's a little different). Now, in just a few weeks, I can feel the bile rising when I think of them. It annoys me when they speak of their so-called "class."

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I knew something must have happened for LT to react that way. If they were doing the "Lights Out" dance at midfield, I guess LT's reaction was a reasonable one.

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I like LT, and I am not a fan of the pats. But this doesnt bother me. Merriman seems like a jerk and does the dance everytime he gets within 2 feet of the QB, so its only fair play that the opposing team does it when they win a tough playoff game.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's not just the past few weeks. i remember in the super bowl against the eagles everytime they made a play they would do the eagle flap with their arms.

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

When you do something stupid, someone will eventually make fun of it.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

still not enough for me to pull for the Colts to win the afc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar