I grow so weary...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

...of it all.

I was a much happier fan before coming here to this board. I liked my coach and I loved my QB and I was sure, before every game, that we would win. All that has changed because of the negativity of the posting here.

This is not a boardicide. I despise those types of posts. I'm just venting how all the bickering is so tiresome. Maybe I was just feeling the Christmas spirit and then came here and lost all of my happy happy joy joy

Anyhow, here's the facts. VY and Fisher will both be back. They will work things out and we'll go from there. This ain't the big deal that the media and WE are making it out to be. It should be worked out. They're grown freaking men, for God's sake.

Everybody likes to compare it to real life jobs...well, I had a similar incident, sans the foul language, but it all worked out...I'm still employed and my boss loves having a capable and brilliant RN on staff. Can't see how this would be any different. Well, maybe it won't because penises are involved. Yes, I am sexist.

Right now, Fish is trying to show who's boss, even if I do think it's manipulative and under-handed. It will come together, VY will be on his best behavior. Maybe he'll learn to keep his cool. I still think he's done well since he came back from the 2008 benching.

What's my point? Hell, I don't know.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uy4D85QYNHI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

3. Tight Uns

That made me a little happier, Alex.

Thanks.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You should learn to tune most of it out.. I don't click on 90% of the threads because I know what's in them before hand..and game day threads, i mostly don't post unless it's really ridiculous :)

5. Tight Uns

I do like the gameday chat.

Mostly because some cool people hang out in there.

OMG! I know what's wrong with the team!! Since I started going into the chat, we have lost every game.

Boys, I'm gonna skip chat Sunday and see how that works. Hahah!

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Stick around till the end of the year, just so we can lose out please!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

titans suck until we get an elite qb. end of thread/

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I feel ya on the negative vibes and whatnot but for the love of God I hope that you're wrong about the team's future. Fisher and Vince should squash it. They should put it all out there and handle this like men. They have both acted in an embarrassing way and should swallow their pride and do the right thing.

BUT we as fans deserve better. We pay a ton of money for game tickets, tailgating, jerseys, hats, year after year Fisher builds up this false sense of confidence only to somehow fail miserably. I love the guy I really do and a lot of his failures can be blamed on bad luck but it is what it is. He is a good coach. And that's being generous.

Vince was wrong to throw a fit the way he did but Fisher is the coach and should not have stooped down to Vince's level the way he did either.

My money is on Vince being here and Fisher being in Dallas or Denver and I don't say that because that's what I want to happen. I say that because I really think that Bud will side with Vince and Fish will ask out. I think that Fisher is way over the great VY at this point and don't see him giving any ground on his stance.

Normally I wouldn't give any serious thought to Fisher being canned but it's a totally different situation this time. Fisher looks like sh!+. It's written all over his face. He's NEVER had a team give up on him until now. And he looks like he knows that his time here is coming to an end but I will give him credit for going down with the ship. It'll be the end of an era.

There is no doubt that Jeff Fisher would have a job lined up the second he was made available or fired and I would wish him well. And if he goes somewhere else and wins a ring right off the bat then he'll prove that he is as good as advertised. But if he doesn't and Fisherball goes ka-put then we'll see which side is right about Fisher.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Titans suck cause our coaches suck. Same bland offense, not getting moss and britt on the field at the same time, and rushing 4 against the colts the other week tells me its time for some coordinators and a head coach with imagination.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Church, Preach, Tabernacle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar