I got green in New Orleans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

All of South Louisiana takes their drinking holidays seriously. Over here on the other side of the state we have 27 festivals every year. That isn't counting the "holidays." These festivals last a week at at time at a minimum. Throw in the tail gate parties at the football games and you can pretty much find a reason to get your drink on for most of the year. In the event that there isn't some festival or game on a weekend most of the people around here just fire up the gumbo pot (in the winter) or the crawfish pot (in the summer) and make their own reson to get plastered.

Hoffa good to have you in my neck of the woods. Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself in NOLA. I'm headed that way in June for a weekend get away with the wife. We were thinking of going to Commander Palace. Neither of us have been there. Was it pretty good?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Make reservations in advance. Lunch is the best deal,with 25 cent martini's and a 3 course lunch for $29. You will get the 5 star treatment. Someone met us at the door and walked us through the kitchen and out through the courtyard to our table. Someone else took our meal order, someone else kept our drinks going, someone else just cleared plates, someone else brings the food from the kitchen to the dining room for the waiter to serve.

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

thats a place i have always wanted to go to. non stop partying. my kinda town.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You just missed me down there, Hoffa. I was down with my dad the first weekend of the month. Lots of good eating, and I hit up Preservation Hall as well. Worth the wait and the crowd.

Do you remember who first told you about Commander's for lunch? Hmmm.... Sometime around last september?

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i would only go to Mardi Gras to see boobs.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You only told me what I already knew, but thanks anway...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar