I forgot how awesome Kenny Britt was last season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What we saw in that drive were a number of things to look forward to in the future. VY of course. Britt was awesome. Hawkins made some nice plays and I look for him to contribute more next year. And Cook showed he is going to be a tough guy for defenses to deal with. He just ran across the field on a couple of big plays showing outstanding speed for a guy his size. He almost scored on the last catch when he turned it up on the sideline. Unreal ability. And for those who like to bash Scaife don't forget him. He is a big part of our success on offense. And finally, the one guy who did little on that drive but act as a decoy is our best offensive player; CJ. I'm surprised Dinger didn't call a running play on the last series since we had 2 timeouts.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The video reminds me of how bad fisher is. Gage comes back from injury and britt goes back to the bench not washington. Cook plays well and does not get to play much after this. Hawkins looks great on the drive and he does not get enough PT. We dont want to play rookies but when we do and they win a game, we go back to the same old s***!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

my friend ____ is such a hater. I remember that drive like it was yesterday. My son and I were in attendance, and I went absolutely nuts. I personally think of it as a legendary kind of drive... if only the Titans went to the post season and won, I guess it's status could be truly elevated, well anyways, as Gunny pointed out, there were a couple or few 4th down conversion that really added to the drama, well, his gay arse, my friend of course, wanted to spin the whole 4th down aspect as if it detracted from the drive, as if the drive would have been better if the conversion had come on 3rd down... to which I responded.. what difference does it make? It's 4 down territory for Pete's sake. you know, because if you're driving to win the game, the clock is ticking down in a final minute, who the hell cares what down it is? The marker is paramount. It's not like you consider a punt. Point is, it's funny to what extremes someone will apply their bias against a player such as VY. He just doesn't like Vince.. it's a hate thing with him.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Like the boy says:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I frickin' love this gif. The story of my life.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar